As you know I have been a busy bee working away on a real food lifestyle & recipe book. I am very excited as to how it is coming along, it is going to be fabulous! I can’t do everything myself though and this is where you come in. I am looking for some secret squirrels who can test my recipes. I want to make sure that the recipes make sense to you, that they are easy to follow and that you are able to make an amazing tasting dish from real food ingredients.
As you can imagine, am likely to have lots of people interested in being secret squirrel recipe testers. I already have a few that have put their hands up very quickly, thank you to those people! So depending on the entries I will randomly choose 10 – 20 winners to help me test recipes. There are a few requirements, so please read carefully before entering to ensure you can agree with and meet the criteria.
- You must agree to test at least 3 recipes that will be given to you at random.
- The recipes must be tested within 2 weeks of receipt of them.
- You must agree to a not disclose any information that I give you and promise to be a secret squirrel and not leak the recipes that I share.
- You must email me back after you have tested them with your feedback.
- You can live anywhere in the world.
- You will go in the draw to win one of five copies of my book, which will be delivered to you before anyone else can buy it!
So if you are keen to be a secret squirrel recipe tester and you can agree to my terms then please email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location and specify if you would prefer to make a breakfast, lunch, dinner or sweet or maybe you don’t mind. I will email you back with the recipes within one week. Note that the recipes will not come with images they are text only.
Entries close on 23 July 2014.
Once you have tested the recipes I want to know any and everything about the recipe, from taste to if the instructions made sense and were easy to follow.
You will then go in the draw to win a copy of my book straight off the press!