These delicious asparagus spears are perfect for either a side dish or as a canape if you are entertaining. They are so delicious and super easy to make.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Author: Caralee - Real Food Pledge
- 16 asparagus Spears
- 8 slices prosciutto
- ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the prosciutto lengthwise so that there are 16 pieces.
- Wrap each piece of prosciutto around each asparagus spear and place on baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!