I found this super easy and super yummy treat on What Would John Mack Eat (www.wwjme.com). John has lot’s of great recipe’s & tid bits on his website about fitness, health & living a primal lifestyle. He is also a huge inspiration having lost 130 pounds or 59kg by switching to a Paleo/Primal/ real food only lifestyle. You can read about his story by clicking here.
I really liked the look of these grilled peaches & happened to have some in the fridge so I couldn’t resist.
Peaches sliced in half (I made 8 halves but they were smallish peaches)
1 table spoon of coconut oil
A drizzle of honey
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Slice the peaches in half & remove the pips
- In a hot pan place the coconut oil & heat
- Place the sliced in the place face down
- Drizzle a little bit of honey over the top & sprinkle a little of the cinnamon
- After a couple of minutes turn the peaces being careful not to burn them
- Drizzle a little more honey on the peaches and sprinkle the remainder of the cinnamon
- Let cook for a couple more minutes in the pan
- Place on a plate and top with shredded coconut & coconut yogurt or cream