These bliss balls the perfect treat to make over the Easter break. You don’t have to give up on your real food pledge or healthy eating just because it is Easter. I actually think that these taste better than any commercially brought chocolate anyway.
We love making bliss balls at our house, they are fast, tasty and a fabulous treat to have stashed away in the fridge. Mackenzie and I decided to make these bliss balls as an Easter treat with the delicious addition of the sultana’s. They are so yummy, the entire tray is nearly all gone, so we will have to make another batch for Easter since it is still a week away! These are also a great treat to make as a gift.
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried dates
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Dash vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sultana's
- Place the cashews, coconut, dates, cacao powder and salt in the food processor and process until a fine crumble.
- Add the honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract and blend until combined.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the sultanas, mix through.
- With a teaspoon, roll out the balls.
- Place in the fridge until set.