This slice is full of super food ingredients & it is also super delicious! It is another raw slice that you can make in a jiffy for picnics, afternoon teas or for snacking on during the week ahead. It is so chocolatey that the kids will not guess that it is actually healthy for then!!
1 cup of almonds
1 1/2 cup dates
2-3 tablespoons of cacao powder (or cocoa)
1 1/2 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons of chia seed
2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In your food processor, blitz one cup of almonds until they are fine like almond meal
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the food processor
- Blitz until the mixture is dough like. This may take a bit of time depending on the power of your food processor. You also may need to stop the food processor several times & scrape down the sides
- Once the mixture is soft & dough like place press into a slice pan that has been lined with baking paper
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour before serving
- Serve & enjoy!