This porridge is so lovely, warm and filling on a chilli winters morning, I have been loving it. It is really easy to make for breakfast, is super nutritious and full of delicious pear and berries flavours.
Give it a go!
- 1 cup coconut milk (or any milk or your choice)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 pear
- ¾ cup frozen berries
- Berries & pear for garnish
- In a saucepan over a medium heat place the coconut milk, honey, cinnamon & salt. Combine ingredients.
- Meanwhile peel & slice the pear, set aside.
- When the milk mixture is brought to the boil add the chia seeds, berries & sliced pear.
- Combine the ingredients and let simmer for a few minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Serve in a bowl & top with fresh berries and pear.
- If you would like your porridge thicker add more chia seeds.