If you love sweet and savoury together, then you will love these beauties. These really do satisfy any french toast or Canadian pack cake cravings you might be having! You can serve them as canapés or just as a treat – why not! Each banana makes 4 pieces, so you can adjust the recipe to make as many of as little as you wish.
Natural Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut the banana’s into inch size pieces
- Wrap the banana pieces in bacon, you may have to cut bacon to size
- Secure the bacon with a tooth pick
- Place in oven on baking tray and bake for approx 15 minutes until the bacon is cooked
- Serve with a side of natural maple syrup for dipping