You know when you are at home after dinner and you just feel like a little something sweet but you want it to be quick and easy? This is the perfect pud for that occasion! You can whip these up in no time at all and they are really delicious.
You only need a few minutes and a handful of healthy ingredients to make this delicious treat.
- 2 apples, peeled
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons natural maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drizzle natural maple syrup, optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and prepare 4 ramekins by greasing the dishes with olive oil.
- Peel and slice the apples and put aside.
- Place all the other ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the apples to the batter, leaving four apple rings for the topping. Mix the apples through the batter.
- Pour batter into the ramekins, place an apple ring on top and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve the pudding hot with a drizzle of natural maple syrup.