Easter is nearly upon us and with a long weekend to look forward to it means that we can all get in the kitchen and enjoy creating some yummy treats! I won’t be enjoying any cooking this weekend because I broke my leg last week. I know! It was a little slip on a step and bang, spiral fracture to the fibula! So silly, anyway I am on the mend but sadly cooking is out for me at the moment as I am on bed rest. So I thought while I am here with my foot up in the air I would put together all of my favourite Real Food Pledge treats that are perfect for Easter
With this amazing line up there is absolutely no need to reach for the commercial chocolates. All of your friends and family will love you for making them lovely healthy treats.
- Sweet Potato Choc Berry Brownie – Grain, gluten & sugar free & totally amazing! To die for and one of my favourite recipes of all time!
- Raw Chocolate & Caramel Slice – Enjoy lashings of gooey caramel with a rich chocolate base, holy yum is all I can say!
- Mini Raw Carrot Cakes with Cashew Cream – This recipe is in the Real Food Pledge Cookbook and I have since shared it online. It is a winner! Healthy & delicious, perfect for Easter.
- Chocolate & Peppermint Slice – If you love a choco mint combo then this is the perfect treat for you this Easter!
- Velvet Chocolate Pots – These can be whipped up in no time at all. If you want a chocolate fix this Easter, these will do the trick!!
- Carrot Date Loaf – This loaf is a delicious way to enjoy Easter breakfast with the family or whip it up for morning tea when the visitors arrive.
- Raw Jaffa Slice This raw treat has three delicious layers that will melt in your mouth!
- Cranberry Hot Cross Muffins – Nothing beats home-made hot cross buns! Try this healthy muffin style version with cranberries!
- Salted Chocolate & Pistachio Slice – OMG this slice is to die for! Your friends and family will love you when you make this for them over Easter!
- Mini Raw Chocolate Tarts – You will never miss commercial chocolate this Easter when you have these babies in you fridge. Sweet dark chocolate yumminess!
With this fabulous yummy list of healthy sweet goodies you will have a fantastic Easter! Enjoy the finer things in life rather than the processed store bought things. Wishing you a Happy sweet Easter in 2016!